Thursday 27 November 2014

Crossfit log for Thursday, November 27th

Coach must be trying to kill us.

Revisited the 50s workout (reduce to 25s for us mortals). Last time I did this was May 20th, but they also did this on July 17th, which I apparently missed.

Started with a 1 clean + 4 push press complex 4 times through, worked with Kamil.  We did the first two sets at 135# and then upped it to 155#, I failed on the last push press of the last set.  So good choice of weight.

Then the WOD, last time I did it Rx, but didn't remember it.  Coach went on about how Games athletes were doing 185#, so scale appropriately.  So being the smart person I am, I went with 155#.  So now I can't really compare both performances. 

Chipper for time:
-50 calorie row
-25 over the box jumps
-25 dead lifts  185#
-25 wall balls 20# ball
-25 ring dips
-25 wall balls
-25 dead lifts
-25 over the box jumps

I made it to 33 calories holding 1 cal per pull.  Overall the row took me just over 2 and half minutes.

There were a lot of step ups for the box jump overs.

Even at 155# the dead lifts were not easy, especially on the way back through.

Wall balls were good.  For the ring dips I did 5, 5, 5, 5, 3+2, 2+1+1+1.   Arms are shot from all the work this week.

Finished in 21:36  better than last time, but lighter dead lifts.  Glad it's over.


No comments:

Post a Comment