Tuesday 20 May 2014

Crossfit log for Tuesday, May 20th

I'm trying to have something of a de-load week, since the crew was away for Regionals  (which they totally rocked, came in second and secured a spot at the Crossfit Games in Carson California in June!!!).

So, except Friday were I did fairly heavy back squats and bench press, I've either rested or lifted light.  Strep help a bit since it prevented me from pushing last week.

Over the weekend I did a short workout with my son, light squats and strict press, and today, well today was very met con, not very heavy, but still a lot of work.

We basically did half the "50s" workout from the individual competition at regional.  Where they did 50 of everything we did 25, and instead of having the row broken up at the beginning and the end, we did 50 calories at the start and didn't come back to the rower.

Chipper for time:
-50 calorie row
-25 over the box jumps
-25 dead lifts  185#
-25 wall balls 20# ball
-25 ring dips
-25 wall balls
-25 dead lifts
-25 over the box jumps

Yeah, for the second time ever I felt nauseated during a workout, the first time was just over 3 years ago in my first ever workout on my own.  It was rough but not heavy.  The last set of dead lifts nearly did me in. 

Finished in 25:03  Rx at least.

The we did 4 sets of 6 strict press. settled on 95#, but did only 3 sets, had nothing in the tank.  Last set was only 5 reps.  Wiped.




No comments:

Post a Comment