Monday 20 January 2014

Crossfit log for Monday, January 20th

Wow, that was a lot of work.

Took my vitamin D (4000 UI) and Zinc citrate (50mg) last night and this morning took Ubiquinol (100mg), TestAlpha (d-aspartic acid/fenugreek/maca) with coffee and maple syrup.

Stomach was a bit upset, by either the steak and eggs dinner or the wine. (Probably the wine).

Started out with five sets of 8 back squats, settle on 185#.  Good choice, challenging but doable.

Then 3x3 squat cleans at 75% of max (which would've been 140#, but I rounded down to 135# after a couple of warm up sets).

Finally skill work on touch and go shoulder to overhead. Was already starting to get tired. Worked up to 95#. Wasn't feeling the love.

The WOD was 13.4
7:00 AMRAP   reps: 3-6-9-12-15-18-etc...
- clean and jerk 135#
- toes to bar

I kinda wish I'd tried Rx to see if I could beat my performance last spring in the Open, but opted for 115#.  Made 42 reps.  Last year I went 31 at Rx.

7 minutes isn't a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment