Thursday 12 September 2013

Crossfit log for Thursday, September 12th

That was one of the hardest workouts I've done in a long time.

But first, strength work:
4 sets of 3 power cleans + 1 clean @ 65-70% of clean and jerk max. Did 135# (which is more like 77% but I was working with someone else so we settled on that weight)

then

4 sets of strict pull ups, 8-10 reps. Weighted if necessary. It wasn't. I managed 2 sets of 8 without a band, but on the third round I could only muster 4 reps, so added the band for the last 4, then used the band for the whole last round.


The WOD looked fairly easy on the board.
5 rounds for time
10 push press 95#
10 burpees
10 kettle bell swings 24kg

Only 10 reps, how hard can that be. Well the first round was easy, but that was it, by round 2 it sucked, and there was another 3 rounds to go!

Took me 15:39, and shockingly I wasn't last. Granted Rx was 115# on the push press and 32kg kettle bell, so I can understand taking longer than me!

No comments:

Post a Comment