Friday 31 August 2012

Goofy's race and a half


Now, what's this Goofy nonsense you might ask? Well, every January for the past twenty years, Walt Disney Worlds has put on the Donald Duck Half Marathon and the Mickey Mouse Marathon.  Somewhere along the way they decided to offer the option of doing the Goofy Race and a half, where essentially you run both and get a third medal, jut for being Goofy enough to do it.

So you guessed it, I'm Goofy enough. In an "OMG, what have I done" moment I registered for the Goofy (and registered Kiza for the Donald Duck Half Marathon), so it looks like we're going to Disney World.

Now it looks like I'm doing the "Dopey", since I appear to be running the  Disney Family Fun Run 5km with Clarisse.  "Dopey" being the unofficial name the reserve for the nut cases that do all three!

Now I just have to put in the training.

1 comment:

  1. I'm nutty...you're nuttier! Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete